PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Super Squirrel

This week we have another amazing squirrel story to tell. We hung a sunflower seed feeder from a branch of a giant Cottonwood, high enough off the ground that it was impossible for them to jump up to and far enough away from the tree that they could not jump over to it, so we thought.
js

away
I think you may need to view these.... (the full length show is apparently not available in the U.S.)
"These video clips are from the film, Daylight Robbery II, a BBC documentary on the `ingenious feeding habits` of the squirrel. Includes the remarkable obstacle course........" http://www.squirrels.org/t_video.html

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I first saw this on PBS and they showed each step of the obstacle course as they added to it and the squirrel figuring it out. I swore I'd try my hand at this one day. What a shame it's not available.

off
the
http://schmidling.com
Awesome!
--
Jan Owen

To reach me directly, remove the Z, if one appears in my e-mail address...