PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Robin, cont.

Last week we showed the robin "gathering her bits of twine and twigs", in the form of yarn waste from my loom.

This week we pick up from there to follow her progress.

js

-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK:

Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver

jack

Cute. Probably wouldn't have been so messy if the bits of yarn had been only 1/2 or 1/3 as long....

Cyli r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels. Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.invalid (strip the .invalid to email)

Reply to
Cyli