PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Puffball Art

We declared last year the "Year of the Puffball" because we found so many and such very large ones.
Not sure what to call this year but it certainly is the year of the draught and I attribute the lack of rain to the most unusual shapes of the few puffballs we did find.
js
-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver http://schmidling.com

Wow, weird *and* pretty - thanks for the post!
',;~}~
Shaun aRe

BTW Jack, you have a fascinating web-site! Smart cookie ',;~}~
Shaun aRe
Shaun aRe snipped-for-privacy@schmidling.com wrote in message
We declared last year the "Year of the Puffball" because we found so many and such very large ones.
Not sure what to call this year but it certainly is the year of the draught and I attribute the lack of rain to the most unusual shape of the few puffballs we did find.
js
-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver http://schmidling.com
BTW Jack, you have a fascinating web-site! Smart cookie ',;~}~
Shaun aRe
wow those mushroom shapes are so coool i love the one that is shape like a rose it really does look like one. i also really like your site jack u have put a lot of work into it hope u dont mind me saving it to my favs so i can peek around in ther now and again. :) . thanks for sharing your great site and the pics with us all.
sockiescat
-- sockiescat