PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Hariy Woodpecker

The Hairy Woodpecker is a larger version of the more common Downey Woodpecker (P. pubescens).

js

-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK:

Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver

jack

Here's a photo of one I took in May, but I don't think his name is Harry.....

Ya!

MOM

Visit my photo site. Over 1000 Royalty Free Photos.

Click on the Thumbnails for the full size photo. Featuring Scenic, Nature, and Strange photos. Updated Daily. Yes Daily. And the Pix are Free.

Mean Old Man

It's hard to be sure from the pic but judging from the bill length, I would say it was a Downey.

js

Reply to
Jack Schmidling