PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Elegant Trogon

This week we wind up Marilyn's trip to Arizona with the striking, Elegant Trogon.
js
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Gems, Sausage, http://schmidling.com
296x322 ? Maybe thumbnail of the week?
A suggestion for you is a combination of products:
1. Off Camera Flash - To keep from losing all the details in the head and so you can use product 2 2. Better Beamer Flash Extender - To make that flash reach out and touch the bird 3. Longer lens - So we have some detail to look at
Also, go to some photography sites and look up the term "fill-flash" if you are not already familiar with it.
Eric Miller