PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Elegant Trogon

This week we wind up Marilyn's trip to Arizona with the striking, Elegant Trogon.

js

Reply to
Jack Schmidling
296x322 ? Maybe thumbnail of the week?
Reply to
Dave

A suggestion for you is a combination of products:

  1. Off Camera Flash - To keep from losing all the details in the head and so you can use product 2
  2. Better Beamer Flash Extender - To make that flash reach out and touch the bird
  3. Longer lens - So we have some detail to look at

Also, go to some photography sites and look up the term "fill-flash" if you are not already familiar with it.

Eric Miller

Reply to
Eric Miller