PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Duckweed

I happen to love looking at Jack's photos and the troll just really hit my buttons. Sorry if I disturbed your reading.

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Cheryl Isaak Good idea. I was going to ask him how his point and shoot works on the Andromeda Galaxy or a 5 billion lt yr quasar.

Didn't take you long to try and compare camera penis sizes.

Try this one, taken with a camera that makes yours look like a mercedes benz limo.

Nice photo!

but even my 7 year old daughter gets lucky sometimes pointing the camera.

Cheryl

you know something it seems like everytime jack posts a pic someon has to pick on what he posts and has nothing good to say about it. well there are others in this group other than those people who are constantly criticizing the pics that do enjoy looking at them. i for one look forward to jacks postings. i dont know who died and made anyone god or gave them the right to judge others for what they did or didnt do right or wrong. its amazing how many people think that they are better than other and can do things better than others. those people should stop and take a look at their own lives and clean out their own closets before they start putting others down. jack thank you for posting the pics that you do i for one do enjoy looking at them and look forward to your pic of the week:). cyaaaaa, sockiescat.

I happen to love looking at Jack's photos and the troll just really hi my buttons. Sorry if I disturbed your reading.

Cheryl

Cheryl i hope that u didnt think what i said was meant for u because i wasnt it was meant for the troll. i enjoy looking at jacks pictures as well and dont think that the trol has the right to criticize anyone because its not the trolls pics we ar looking at its jacks and if anyone doesnt want to see them then the shouldnt click on the posting at all;). cyaaaaa, sockiescat:)

-- sockiescat

Reply to
sockiescat

First of all, I'm not trolling.

The moment you claim something is the photo of the week, you invite people to comment on it. It implies that Jack is showcasing the best photo that was available that week. Unless Jack only wanted people to politely say "nice picture," even when that's not the truth.

Everyone takes bad pictures, I've taken thousands of bad pictures, it's only through honest feedback that I've improved my photography skills. Plus I do the same thing professional photographers do, take multiple pictures, in the hopes that one will turn out well. Extra memory cards, and batteries are a cheap insurance policy.

-S

Reply to
Snooze

Snooze...

Yu better hope Carol Gulley does not find out your hiding here or she will screw up this group as well just to get to you........Carol aka Koi Lo is currently having a huge melt down..........I suspect it shoud not be too much longer until she is off the usenet and no longer a cancerous tumor to the various groups. Her Directway.com account got dropped last night........and the ZAPTO and Henrynet news accounts went bust as well...Her current and newest account Shared-Secrets is on shakey ground as well as her Bellsouth dialup account. Hate to suffer the losses she did when Directway pulled the plug on her last night..considerable $$$ invested in what is now worthless equipment to her. They have her coordinates so its unlikely she is gonna be able to sign up with a different name as the location is marked.

Reply to
-Roy-

:nod: Jack--I loved your site. You and wife are such clowns Cannot imagine anyone not enjoying all your pictures Much love to you tonight karen in Missour

Reply to
karenmamo