PHOTO OF THE WEEK, #10 for Rachael

To the best of our knowledge, this is at least family #10 for Rachael.
Our raccoon family continues to provide unending photo ops. This week we have her sending the kids out to play and then marching across the lawn with all six in tow.
js
-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver http://schmidling.com
Jack Schmidling wrote:

I like them, and we usually have a family of raccoons every year. They don't cause any harm and the babies are too cute for words. Dick R.