Pennsylvania question

Here are two plants with things going on with the leaves. Can anyone id any of the many things going on with these leaves?

symplastless

D. Staples

it?

Reply to
symplastless

First there appears to be a manganese deficiency and young bag worms on blueberries. So some BT with microelements would be a nice way to go.

Reply to
symplastless

So, who told you?

Reply to
Don Staples

Not your website

Reply to
symplastless

Obviously not yours, either.

Reply to
Don Staples

Oh, and by the way, yard man, the leaves show foliar fungus, not a microelement deficiency.

Reply to
Don Staples

Sure, just provide the data where that can be found.

Please provide you optimum fertility level for all 17 ESSENTIAL elements for healthy blueberries. At least the 14 coming from the soil. Keeping in mind the Law of the minimum.

C; H; N; O; P; K; S; Mg; Ni; Fe; Ca; Zn; Mo; Mn; B; Cl; Cu

Reply to
symplastless

Wow. I haven't heard anyone refer to the Law of the Minimum in at least two decades :)

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Any biology, dendrology, plant physiology, tree disease text that you never read, yard man.

Reply to
D. Staples

Ask and answer your own questions now? Not bag worms, leaf roller maybe and sick from a fungal problem.

Reply to
Jangchub

Be specific and give me the page number where the data can be found for the essential elements.

Reply to
symplastless

If you say so.

Reply to
symplastless

For a "Tree Biologist" you get an "F", wrong on both counts, and you continue with this "essential elements" crap when it does not apply.

Reply to
D. Staples

Not that bad a call- why not 'splain something instead of just sound- biting?

Chris

Reply to
Chris

elements and blueberries. Please list page and paragraph where the reviewed and published data can be found in international reviewed publications. You have to provide same data. Not just because Don Staples says so, but because work has been done, published and reviewed by peers and such. Not here say but published data on opt. fert. for blueberries and the research done to obtain this data.

Just because Don Staples says so is not good enough to satisfy the courts. Come on, get real.

Reply to
symplastless

Why? I provided you with data, complete date at that and you didn't read it. Why would you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously? I think you have something wrong with you.

Reply to
Jangchub

Again, dumb ass, it was the identity of two problems, common to trees, that you, a "consulting yard boy" should have known, yet did not. Fertility levels had nothing to do with the original question, or the problem. I will not play your dumb ass games, you are a fraud.

Reply to
Don Staples

Bye Bye.

Reply to