Pennsylvania question

Page 1 of 2
Here are two plants with things going on with the leaves. Can anyone id any of the many things going on with these leaves? http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/bobtemp /
Thanks
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

You seem to be the person that has all the answers. What is simple about it?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Not your website

Obviously not yours, either.

Oh, and by the way, yard man, the leaves show foliar fungus, not a microelement deficiency.

Sure, just provide the data where that can be found.
Please provide you optimum fertility level for all 17 ESSENTIAL elements for healthy blueberries. At least the 14 coming from the soil. Keeping in mind the Law of the minimum.
C; H; N; O; P; K; S; Mg; Ni; Fe; Ca; Zn; Mo; Mn; B; Cl; Cu
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Wow. I haven't heard anyone refer to the Law of the Minimum in at least two decades :)
Chris

Any biology, dendrology, plant physiology, tree disease text that you never read, yard man.

essential elements.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

For a "Tree Biologist" you get an "F", wrong on both counts, and you continue with this "essential elements" crap when it does not apply.

Again, provide me with the data on opt. fertility levels for 17 essential elements and blueberries. Please list page and paragraph where the reviewed and published data can be found in international reviewed publications. You have to provide same data. Not just because Don Staples says so, but because work has been done, published and reviewed by peers and such. Not here say but published data on opt. fert. for blueberries and the research done to obtain this data.
Just because Don Staples says so is not good enough to satisfy the courts. Come on, get real.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Why? I provided you with data, complete date at that and you didn't read it. Why would you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously? I think you have something wrong with you.

Again, dumb ass, it was the identity of two problems, common to trees, that you, a "consulting yard boy" should have known, yet did not. Fertility levels had nothing to do with the original question, or the problem. I will not play your dumb ass games, you are a fraud.

Obviously you do not have the data. Oh well not much more to talk about.
Bye Bye.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

You are the one who asked the question, so it's YOU who obviously don't have the data.

He feels a need to wave something around in public that the rest of us don't want to see. That's his problem, to be honest.
Chris
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:59:42 -0400, "symplastless"

Ask and answer your own questions now? Not bag worms, leaf roller maybe and sick from a fungal problem.