Pen Pals Wanted

HI Gang
I'm Derryl, a Horticulturalist, Journeyman Landscape Gardener. I live in Calgary, Alberta.
Zone 3A, 90 day frost free season. The weatherman is predicting frost this week.
I'm interested in corresponding with gardening folks.
I also am an avid reader of current fiction and a computer buff.
Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
Thank you
Derryl
Derryl Killan wrote:

May not be precisely what you're looking for, but take a look at www.davesgarden.com , although I am 'freeloading' in the Southwest forum, there may be some activity in other forums more northerly/mountainous which would of course be closer to your Zone.
good folks there and valuable resource
fyi Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)