Pen Pals Wanted

HI Gang

I'm Derryl, a Horticulturalist, Journeyman Landscape Gardener. I live in Calgary, Alberta.

Zone 3A, 90 day frost free season. The weatherman is predicting frost this week.

I'm interested in corresponding with gardening folks.

I also am an avid reader of current fiction and a computer buff.

Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

Thank you

Derryl

Reply to
Derryl Killan

May not be precisely what you're looking for, but take a look at

, although I am 'freeloading' in the Southwest forum, there may be some activity in other forums more northerly/mountainous which would of course be closer to your Zone.

good folks there and valuable resource

fyi Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan