Passion Flower, no fruit

My passion flower vine is quite prolific in producing flowers, however they never set fruit.
It's about 3 years old, & is quite full. I had a vine with identical flowers in the past that produced bountiful fruit. There is no indication of any fruit growing after the flowering ( such as beginning to grow, then dropping).
Oddly, my Valencia orange tree, about 50' away & in a lower garden flowered, then did not set fruit. Several other fruit trees are doing just dandy.
Any ideas?
Thanks much!

I've read that SOME passion flowers simply will not produce fruit without cross-pollinating with another vine from a separate cloned strain, but that this trait varies from strain to strain, some being fully self-fertile. Passiflora hahnii invariably requires an unrelated clone to pollinate it, & P. murucuja is very curiously induced to self-pollinate only when an unrelated clone attempts to pollinate it. The two species that are most apt to self-pollinate are P. incarnata & the most commonly grown P. caerulea, but it is never a sure thing & a for some strains a different clone may be needed.
-paghat the ratgirl
<< Passion Flower, no fruit >>
Frequently all parties are relieved when the flower of passion bears no fruit!
zemedelec