OT: HEY GEOFF!!!

Hey Geoff!!!!! I tried to send you an e-mail concerning some music cd's I just sent across the pond. It bounced back undeliverable. So just let me know when you get the box. Post office said five to ten days...........all I care about it if it arrives there. And open it TOP side up and pull out the cd's carefully.................(the box BETTER get there in five to ten days for what it cost me to send it across the pond....sheesh!) madgardener up on the warm and thundery looking ridge, back in fairy holler overlooking ominous skies above English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee where the high was 79o today!!! in zone 7, Sunset zone 36
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:52:13 -0500, "madgardener" <madgard@fairies live herevic.com> wrote:

Reply sent by e-mail. Let me know if it doesn't reach you..
Geoff