OT: FRACTALS

At this site:
<fractals.al> you can see "divinely" beautiful pictures of Nature, ***including plants,*** illustrating the concept of Fractals.
(BTW, this is the first time I have run into a two-letter site. Is this new?)
As a card-carrying non-mathematician, I have always harbored a mystic reverance for Fractals. Though not a religious believer, I still wonder how anything that wondrous could exist.
If you're new to the term, here's the URL to Benoit Mandelbrot, the "discoverer" of Fractals <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benoit_Mandelbrot>.
(Mandelbrot spent so much of his employer's money on plane tickets so he could observe cloud formations, that they finally pulled his privileges.)
On Monday, November 4, 2013 2:09:18 PM UTC-8, Higgs Boson wrote:

HB
Addendum: Sorry, I *was* able to access <fractals.al> but now cannot. Get it in all languages except English!
Better use the Wikipedia site & go from there. Mea culpa.
HB
On 11/4/2013 2:09 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

***including plants,*** illustrating the concept of Fractals.

this new?)

Regarding two-letter top-level-domains (TLDs), national TLDs are all two-letter. See <http://www.norid.no/domenenavnbaser/domreg.html .
--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/
On Monday, November 4, 2013 8:47:50 PM UTC-8, David E. Ross wrote:

No wonder I got only foreign language hits by inputting <.al>. That's Al-effing-bania!
Wikipedia is your friend... Do check out the site; the visuals of plants, etc. are unbelievable.