opossum eating my oranges

I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree. I just found out last night. What can I do to stop this? Sandy

have-a-heart? some county animal control might rent the traps.

just
http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/martin/newsletters/newsarticles/wildrecipes/list.htm l There were Stuffed Opossum, but couldn't find Stuffed with Oranges Opossum ;-)
I was looking for something to keep the neighbors' free roaming cats and dogs out of my backyard and came across this device, might be worth a look. http://www.scatmat.com/Products/Scarecrow/stats.asp

What's with the Tick Stew having no Ticks? bait and switch

And it would have been such a good stew for Fear Factor! Of course, they wouldn't be allowed to cook them first. jo