Old Rose Sources in U.S.?

Anyone have an heirloom rose source in the U.S. that they've been happy with? I'm looking for a rambler called "Seagull", and not having much luck finding it here. Google turns up 8 zillion hits, mostly in the U.K.
heirloomroses.com
Richard
On Tue, 03 May 2005 18:03:21 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

Check out this link. It lists several U.S. Suppliers in addition to those overseas. Ashdown is one of my favorites.
http://helpmefind.com/rose/l.php?i 667&tab
Richard
On Tue, 03 May 2005 18:03:21 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

Thanks, Richard.

Richard, a local nursery owner gave me this resource and said she's had absolutely no problem having the plants shipped here (NY) from Canada, where the place is located.
http://www.pickeringnurseries.com/tw/Web_store/web_store.cgi
Yes, Pickering is great as well. I've ordered many roses from them. They only ship bareroot though, so depending on where your located, it may be to late to plant bareroot.
Vintage is a good source as mentioned earlier too. Generally I've found them a bit pricier than Pickering though.
Richard
On Wed, 04 May 2005 11:23:27 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

opined:

I don't know anyone in the U.S. who has the experience or selection of heirloom and vintage and cemetery and anything roses, anywhere, but here:
http://www.vintagegardens.com /

Thanks. There goes my budget. :-)
opined:

Yes, for the second time: