ok, I've posted pictures

ok, I've posted pictures of the raised gardens in Fairy Holler on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. Bear in mind that it's still early spring and the bare area's haven't filled in yet. But there they all are in all their glory. and a bonus. The white and hot pink striped tree peony in the former "tomato box" that Squire originally built for me tomato's, has almost burst open all it's huge buds in eye popping flowers. enjoy! madgardener up on the beautiful sunny ridge,back in Fairy Holler overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Reply to
madgardener

madgardener ok, I've posted pictures of the raised gardens in Fair

Holler on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. Bear in mind that it's still earl spring and the bare area's haven't filled in yet. But there they all are i all their glory. and a bonus. The white and hot pink striped tree peony i the former "tomato box" that Squire originally built for me tomato's, ha almost burst open all it's huge buds in eye popping flowers. enjoy! madgardener up on the beautiful sunny ridge,back in Fairy Holle overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36

maddy your flowers are all wonderful it looks like u have a lot o garden area where u are. i cant get over how far ahead your flowers ar compared to here in southwestern ontario. my tulips are up some bu nothing is flowering at our house as of yet. thanks so much for showin us all your lovely flowers. cyaaaa, sockiescat:)

-- sockiescat

Reply to
sockiescat

thankee Socckiescat! yeppers, Spring is careening past me like nothing I've seen...the temperatures here have averaged 70's to 80's and today acts like it might hit mid 80's........that white and red tree peony is totally open this morning. Any sporatic rains that might have graced the area stuck their cloudy tongues out at me and hit further up northeastwards. But rain is promised mid week next week. The little kids around here might actually have a decent sunny day to seek paegan colored eggs in christian celebrations lol (yeah I ain't right......) off to do my friday madness. there is a ramble just itching to burst forwards after yesterday's trip into Knox-vegas to the first "Sundown in the City" that Knoxville has for 12 weeks. I'll do all my running and get back to you guys. I hope your weekend is magnificent! madgardener up on the incredible Spring bursting ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking a GREEN English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Reply to
madgardener