New Gardening Web Sites

It has been about 2 months since I last posted about new gardening web sites. I just completed a new site for a daylily and hosta hybridizer this morning. The url is . I really think many of you would love to see the garden galleries on this site.
You can see all my new and updated gardening sites by visiting my calendar page at
Happy holidays!
Bobby Baxter