Need Screening Plants

Hi there all. I have a small back garden which is between 2 rows o
houses. I want somthing to provide some coverage against my back fenc which has a trellace at the top. I have a bed there about 2 feet wid by 6 feet long. There is a mountain ash tree at the end of the bed s there are soome roots allready in the bed. I was thinking some find o bamboo perhaps in some kind of container perhaps but would really lik some good ideas form somone more experienced. So what kind of plan would you recomend ?
-- IronThorn
IronThorn wrote:

Location or Zone?
I live in Newtownards which is 10 miles south of Belfast Norther
Ireland
-- IronThorn
message

If you are replying to a post it is usually helpful to leave some of the original message so we know what you are talking about.

USDA Zone 8