my baby trees, willow and catalpa,& burr Oak non germ.

I have several Catalpa tree babies that are healthy and thriving. Not my favorite tree, wouldn't you know. I plan to put them in gallon size planting cans (gardening cans) when they are a bit taller.
The Willows are doing very well too, each is about 2 feet tall now. I have moved them to larger pots and will keep them there until they are larger. Altogether I have about 6 now.
My Chinaberry seeds have not yet germinated, nor have the Burr Oak and Live Oak. So I don't know what to do with them. Any hints? I had placed them in good potting soil and I am keeping them moist. The Chinaberrys are outside on the patio in pots, the Oaks are in the sun room near the window. Any ideas?
We love trees and want to have many in our bare acre in the back.
Jackie, zone 7, Mississippi
On Sun, 25 May 2008 19:22:35 -0400, "Jacqueline Davidson"

Since I'm relatively certain you won't be pruning or doing any of the other things which you were directed to do, I beg of you first that you do not plant chinaberry. It is a noxious weed and is taking over many parts of the south, displacing the native trees.
If you do a simple search on how to germinate Burr Oak and Live Oak you will find it. I have seedlings coming up everywhere in the yard on all sides. I am going to pot them up and grow them out for a few years and sell them to the nursery I deal with. I don't actually germinate the oaks myself, they do it all on their own.
and I will fax them ASAP.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

http://www.discoverlife.org/20/q?search=Melia+azedarach
http://www.texasinvasives.org/Invasives_Database/Results/Detail.asp?Symbol=MEAZ
http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=MEAZ
http://books.google.com/books?id [68DsGlvVIC&pg=PA182&lpg=PA182&dq=chinaberry+noxious+weed&source=web&ots=GYz5HEfl7I&sig=hWslxF4fbQVHIC6TsGPs5tDZez0&hl=en#PPA181,M1
http://www.hawaiiinvasivespecies.org/iscs/biisc/pdfs/biiscbrochure2007.pdf
Should I continue or are these reliable resources enough to satisfy your ignorance?
Name some of the unique features of chinaberry that make it helpful to humans. If you know any. If not, why?
You are one of those people calling trees weeds and know, nothing, about the unique features of the trees.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.