mountfield M1popular

This is my first post could any one tel me the outsid diamiter of the engine pully on my M1popular it is missing it has 2 A BSLTS

Reply to
rmg

I would gladly assist if I had the faintest idea what a M1popular was and the significance of having BSLTS, whatever those are.

This is an international group about gardnening, 2 A BSLTS may be found on every street corner where you are but I am pretty sure there are none round here, at least by that name. Be more explicit about what you want.

David Hare-Scott

I think our friend wanted an auto group.

That said, it's hard for a grammar wonk to resist such a challenge.

"This is my first post. Could anyone tell me the outside diameter of the engine pulley on my M1 (popular?). It is missing. It has 2 A BOLTS (?)"

I admire our friend's automotive knowledge, and hope he/she won't be offended by the little spelling lesson above. It is well-intentioned.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Well since it's 'missing' it might have an engine that is misfiring. Could the first 2 letters of that BSLTS stand for Briggs & Stratton?

Reply to
Farm1