Miniature citrus?

When I was a child, stuckeys stores used to sell miniature orange, lemon, and palm trees. Are these still on the market anywhewre?
thanks
chaz-
"Calamondin Orange" should be readilly available. Makes a decent pie or marmalade. Yahoo or Google. my 2 lincolns
J http://www.celestialhabitats.com
chaz wrote:

--

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
chaz wrote:

I think you want dwarf citrus. These are readily available wherever the climate is appropriate for citrus outdoors. They should also be available elsewhere since dwarf citrus can be kept in containers and moved into shelter during the winter.
I have three dwarf citrus trees in 18" tubs. The Eureka lemon and Robertson navel orange are about 3' from soil to top; the kumquat is a bit shorter. They have full-size fruit; but with fewer branches than full-sized trees, they just don't have as much fruit. Nevertheless, one year, I got about 60 lemons. I never got more than about a dozen oranges in a single year. Most years, I get so many kumquats that I let some just fall and rot.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

David, Thanks for the info, WHO would carry these?
chaz-
chaz wrote:

Try a general nursery. If you are in a cold-winter climate, you might have to wait until spring. You might also have to special-order these. Since citrus is evergreen and cannot be left out in winter weather, mail-order is risky.
--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/