Mailing rhizomes in the US

I'm awash in true Solomon's Seal. In places, almost as bad as violets.
Can I send some down to Tennessee without having the USDA bust down my door?
Mail? UPS? I can pack them in a plastic bag that's been slitted, enough shredded paper to insulate them. I've had them survive far worse and come back the next year...
--
Reply to me at louis little punctuation mark ohland with the same ISP

message

This is my experience. When you send plant material via UPS you have to fill out a form that asks what you have in the box. If it is plants you will probably have to supply a phytosanitary certificate. Without the certificate the material can't be shipped to some states and the people at UPS aren't going to take much time looking at the regulations. All they know is that you have to have some sort of sticker. On the other hand, when I send plant material via US mail they never ask what's in the box and cheerfully accept the package. You could always send me a test package!
What? Another person without Solomon's Seal? How barbaric. Do you all try to plug computers into currant bushes as well?
See if Madgardener comes back up today.
--
Reply to me at louis little punctuation mark ohland with the same ISP

I'll take some.........send 'em postal...........my addy upon request when you e-mail ME.......(all I have is the varigated variety and when I have enough of them, I'll share if'n you wants some............) see? all it took was a good block program that automatically deleted this crap, a good soaker of a rainy day, as well as a day off to piss off the men in my house with my femaleness, and I'm almost back to normal....................... madgardener not as gone as you'd like to think...........<g> where the frogs and toads are singing praises to the rain goddess tonight..........................(it's still spitting rain, and it looks like we got three inches!!!!)

I can't seem to remove it, so to hell with it. Everyone knows my e-mail address anyway, so I can't get any worse than I've gotten <g> madgardener tired of trying to fix the properties in my computer...........
message