macaroni

My macaroni is about 8 inches high. Does macaroni prefer a lot of nitrogen?

chaz

Reply to
chaz

Not necessary. Pinch it back to encourage branching. It does need a lot of hot water.

Reply to
Dwight Sipler

The message from Dwight Sipler contains these words:

Earlier this evening I planted some in tomato sauce with herbs and cheese and a breadcrumby crust, and by suppertime it was ready for harvesting.

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough ..

Most macaroni do best with lots of spaghetti sauce and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese on top!!!

Don't forget "al dente"!!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Macaroni? You're growing macaroni? I thought pasta bushes only produced spaghetti, and you had to knit it into other shapes. Do you have any seeds to spare?

Reply to
Frogleg

It is partial to pesto, garlic and olive oil, cheese or tomato sauce.

J. Del Col

Reply to
J. Del Col

I've heard that the lesser known Asian cultivars of this species grow well when planted closely with garlic, ginger, chiles, soybeans, and even peanuts.

Reply to
gregpresley