Loquat From Seed?

Hi:
I had a good year with my one Loquat tree and saved and dried about a 100 seeds. How do I propage the Loquat from seed? Do I chill first? I live in north Florida.
Thanks. Bob

I'm sure an expert will respond, but I don't know how to keep loquat seeds from sprouting. I spend a great deal of time yanking up the babies where they sprout en masse, just lying on the ground.......... I'm sure there is no way to fail if you just stuck them in some dirt.
Hi, Loquat seeds, like most sub and tropical fruits, do not require drying or any chilling. In fact if you really dried them they may be infertile. Eat the fruit - plant the seeds. HTH -_- how No "NEWS" is good.