Looking for Aronia Arbutifolia in my area (Ottawa Canada)

Hi,

Anyone know of a gardening centre / nursery in the Ottawa Canada area where I could get 20+ bare-root Aronia Arbutifolia? I would prefer the 'Erecta' cultivar but might go with the regular one if it's easier to find.

Thanks, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca

richmondnursery.com

They are located at the corner of Richmond and Eagleson Rd. GREAT place to wander and an excellent website to boot. (not aboot)

By the way...who's responsible for the really crappy job forecasting the weather these last few days?????

Lisa

Reply to
Lisa