life expectancy of ornamental trees

Each year I try to plant a tree on our property. Usually something unusual as of late - Harry Lauder's Walking Stick (Corylus- avellana Contorta), Lion's Head Japanese Maple (Acer palmatum 'Shishigashira'), Purple Weeping Beech (Fagus sylvatica 'Purpurea Pendula' ).

Will these trees be around in 50 years? 100? Are their lists anywhere of the 'world's oldest Harry Lauder's Walking Stick', etc.?

thx

Reply to
sarab