Landscape design program - freeware

Apologies for the cross-post. First and only time.
Not sure if this is the correct place so forgive.
I'm looking for a freeware design program to line out garden and landscape possibles. Freeware because I only plan to use it once and don't see spending $80+ for it.
I've run a Google search but keep coming up with screensavers.