Landscape design program - freeware

Apologies for the cross-post. First and only time.

Not sure if this is the correct place so forgive.

I'm looking for a freeware design program to line out garden and landscape possibles. Freeware because I only plan to use it once and don't see spending $80+ for it.

I've run a Google search but keep coming up with screensavers.

Thanks.

Reply to
Mist