"Just Add Ice" orchids

Today the temperature got up into the 20's, and to celebrate I went to Home Depot and bought a Phalaenopsis orchid for my office (because it was warm enough I could get it in from the parking lot without worrying about the cold zapping the blooms.) It has 6 or 7 big blooms and two unopened buds.

Now I'm gonna have to clean my desk because the orchid looks stupid amongst all that paper and candy wrappers and clutter. :-/

Actually, that was part of my plan all along. Needed some motivation to clean the place up.

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob