Is this safe to place in my garden?

I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it: http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/TrinketsandTreasures/results.asp?CategoryID 05
My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my plants?
Thanks in advance,
John
Shame on you.
That's a sneaky way to spam the newsgroup.
I would say those butt ugly copper/brass sculptures would be very toxic to garden plants.

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/TrinketsandTreasures/results.asp?CategoryID 05

plants?
Not so sneaky. I figured it out before I opened your response, which is as I thought it would be!
People.
opined:

Indeed. ANy kind of metal should be avoided for potting plants, as it will dissolve slightly in water and poison them. Especially avoid with orchids, mosses, carnivorous plants, and anything with a weak root system, as it will poison them especially quick.
-

ID 05

theoneflasehaddock
Yes, placing something like this in your garden would not only kill your plants, but the neighbor's plants as well. I'm calling the EPA.
When sock-puppeting in the future, you may wish to change your email address to differ from the title of the webpage you're spamming.
Dave

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/TrinketsandTreasures/results.asp?CategoryID2005
plants?

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/TrinketsandTreasures/results.asp?CategoryID 05

plants?
That stuff would look right at home in a trailer park.
On 5/8/04 6:41 PM, in article kmdnc.109646$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.columbus.rr.com,

You're too kind! Cheryl

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/TrinketsandTreasures/results.asp?CategoryID 05

Have a little pity! Trashy product that even trashy customers wouldn't waste their money on when Uncle Deekus already made ten better out ones by welding rebar to random parts off that rusty car that's been on blocks in front of the trailer for the last eight or nine years. It's just sad. Think of the dreams of wealth that went through some drunken loon's mind before posting stealth spam, like Zippy the Pinhead's plan to sell dried dogturds on a stick on eBay, only to discover later that the only bidder was himself. Life is just so awfully full of big mistakes & bigger sorrows.
-paghat the ratgirl
paghat wrote:

So sad. Here it is Mother's Day, and all paghat has to do is play with her computer.
Yeah, sure.
Look who's talking, Nancy Spew herself!!!!

by
in

Your own garden design preferences have been reflected in your effective use of time tested, hardscape materials. However, couldn't you imagine a garden using unconventional materials such as welded rebar to good effect? (No real need for automotive parts. Why gild the lily? :^)

Zippy the Pinhead is one strange looking dude!
Regards.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Tyler John) wrote in

I happened to know a Capt. Pikard who put a rusted metal sign that he "found" at an archaeolgical dig in his brother's vineyard. Long story short, the sign touched an encapsulated power conduit and electrocuted him (the brother). Naturally, all the plants died afterwards. The Captain wasn't around to help, as he was away boldly going where no one had gone before.

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/TrinketsandTreasures/results.asp?CategoryID 05

John,
What were you thinking? You should have first questioned yourself about the advisability of this shabby posting: Will anybody be so taken with the products that they ignore this affront and actually order something? The only thing hurt is your credibility.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Tyler John) expounded:

Gee, I dunno, but you can be sure I'd never put any of this stuff in my garden, I don't buy from spammers.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA