If a geezer can't call a bird a bird what can he call a bird?

Whats wrong with calling a bird a bird anyway?
<< Whats wrong with calling a bird a bird anyway?
>><BR><BR>
Nothing. No more than calling a geezer a geezer.
Of course if he was one of those figured in "Old Age is not for Sissies", he may twist your head off, but what's life without a little danger? zemedelec
Zemedelec wrote:

If you ever saw my bird you would call it "tight"!
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (Peter Gregson) wrote in

Linus, Charlie Brown, I found the Great Pumpkin.
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like a good time to visit, as it looks like he's looking for ... um Mrs. Pumpkin.
I wonder if your know that bird is slang for women. I guess you would say broad. Anyway now days its supposed to be sexist to call a bird a bird.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (Peter Gregson) wrote in

Yes I know, and I also have seen you or some other "geezer" here trolling for some wing-wang.
<< >

Check the Czech play, "Ptakovina""
"Chces videt muj ptak? zemedelec
Zemedelec wrote:

Can you elaborate? Google provides 600 hits to that word, none of them in english.

"Ptak" is either Polish or Russian for "bird". I don't know what "Chces videt muj ptak?" is, I don't think there is a sound that transliterates to 'j' from Cyrillic, but if I had to guess, it says "Do you want to see my bird". "Ptakovina" is probably a diminutive or a woman's name.
-- ST
<< ...Check the Czech play, "Ptakovina"...
Can you elaborate? Google provides 600 hits to that word, none of them in english.
>><BR><BR> The English translation of the title, complete with double-entendre, is, : "May I show you my bird?" Ptak is Czech both for generic bird and for cock. However "Ptakovina" literally means a joke, a trick.
Leslie zemedelec