I have posted a new article on my Hummingbird site.

It's about called "How to Attract Them to Your Garden"
Its a article on which fowers to plant in your gardens and I have put a short list of their preferred flowering plants by common name, separated by region in the article.
I hope everyone finds this helpful.l