i am happy

my sunflowers have come into flower yay will add a photo soon when i get some batteries fro my digi cam

Reply to
agentelrond

getsome batteries fro my digi cam-- agentelrond

Sunflowers are scary. They're frequently seen in horror movies to evoke terror.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

I don¹t know about being scary but Tithonia Rotundifolia has me out in the yard not only looking about but caressing its soft limbs. I see nothing wrong with this however I have noticed a few pods in my bedroom.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Me, I just remember the sunflower fields of the Touraine and Van Gogh's painting. All nostagia, no apprehension:o)

Reply to
Billy

Hummers love them, if that adds to your pleasure senses.

Reply to
Jangchub

John Wyndham's mother was frightened by one when she was 3 months pregnant with him.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

my 3rd sunflower is coming intro flower yay

Reply to
agentelrond