i am happy

my sunflowers have come into flower yay will add a photo soon when i get some batteries fro my digi cam
--
agentelrond

Add pictures here
βœ–
getsome batteries fro my digi cam-- agentelrond
Sunflowers are scary. They're frequently seen in horror movies to evoke terror.
-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com
snipped-for-privacy@paghat.com (paghat) wrote:

I donΉt know about being scary but Tithonia Rotundifolia has me out in the yard not only looking about but caressing its soft limbs. I see nothing wrong with this however I have noticed a few pods in my bedroom.
<
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MBznTrvpCAs

Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Add pictures here
βœ–
In article

Me, I just remember the sunflower fields of the Touraine and Van Gogh's painting. All nostagia, no apprehension:o)

--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

Hummers love them, if that adds to your pleasure senses.
Add pictures here
βœ–

terror.
John Wyndham's mother was frightened by one when she was 3 months pregnant with him.
David
Add pictures here
βœ–
agentelrond;807160 Wrote:

my 3rd sunflower is coming intro flower yay
--
agentelrond

Add pictures here
βœ–