How do you keep poinsetti

FamilyNet Newsgate
RB>I live in wisconsin so i can't put it outside in the winter. Most people i RB>talk to say most poinsettias die after christmas. So can anyone tell me how RB>to keep it alive. THANK YOU Our reds also all failed; but we have one with white brackets that is displaying nicely. Don't know why but we plan to try them again.
BTW Might you be associated qith GEMS in Waukesha?
Ciao, Ack.
--
SLMR 2.1a When winter arrives, can spring be far behind?

FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:41:00 +0000, THURSTON ACKERMAN wrote:

They are REALLY EASY. Just keep the soil damp (not soggy) and give it bright light. Fertilize half the recommended rate every other watering.
Tom
Hi Tom, Can you tell me what the recommended fertilizer is and the how much to use? Thanks, Marg

Yeah Tom do tell.
Do you use that expensive yak dung from outer Mongolia or do you have your own special brand of manure just for newsgroups?
If you keep the soil continuously damp for Poinsettias they will most certainly rot.

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:20:46 +0000, Cereus-validus... wrote:

I think she knows what I mean. What seems to be your problem?
Oh I forgot, you're Randy Tom, the plant psychic.
I am thinking of the proper plant to ram up your posterior.
Can you name that plant?

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:58:28 -0800, Marg wrote:

Miracle grow is just fine. Or any houseplant type, 10-10-10, 20-20-20