How do you keep poinsetti

They are REALLY EASY. Just keep the soil damp (not soggy) and give it bright light. Fertilize half the recommended rate every other watering.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Randy

Hi Tom, Can you tell me what the recommended fertilizer is and the how much to use? Thanks, Marg

Reply to
Marg

Yeah Tom do tell.

Do you use that expensive yak dung from outer Mongolia or do you have your own special brand of manure just for newsgroups?

If you keep the soil continuously damp for Poinsettias they will most certainly rot.

Reply to
Cereus-validus...

Miracle grow is just fine. Or any houseplant type, 10-10-10, 20-20-20

Reply to
Tom Randy

I think she knows what I mean. What seems to be your problem?

Reply to
Tom Randy

Oh I forgot, you're Randy Tom, the plant psychic.

I am thinking of the proper plant to ram up your posterior.

Can you name that plant?

Reply to
Cereus-validus...

FamilyNet Newsgate

RB>From: "Romy Beeck"

RB>I live in wisconsin so i can't put it outside in the winter. Most people i RB>talk to say most poinsettias die after christmas. So can anyone tell me how RB>to keep it alive. THANK YOU

Our reds also all failed; but we have one with white brackets that is displaying nicely. Don't know why but we plan to try them again.

BTW Might you be associated qith GEMS in Waukesha?

Ciao, Ack.

Reply to
THURSTON ACKERMAN