house plant question

I was wondering if it is good or bad to have little worms in my houseplant soil, never noticed any worms in plants before. Should I replant or throw the plant out.

Not good. What kind of plant?
goaliemom wrote:

It looks like a fern type plant kind of a palm style leaf.

NOT good at all. Go get a insectiside and read the lable carefully. Look at what it kills.