Hoop green house covering

Could someone point me to a website that offer a covering thats easy to secure to the pvc hoop green house of to the base ? The green house raise garden base is 12' by 16'.
Drew, google Shade Cloth. It might be just what you are looking for. We plan to augment the patio lattis covering with shade cloth. It has gromets, comes in various sizes, etc. Jackie

Jacqueline Davidson wrote:

know , vegetable garden is done for.
I think I have only seen glass or plastic roofs on green houses. Sorry. Jackie

Google "greenhouse film". That's what the plastic cover is called they roll over the hoop greenhouses.
Val

Val wrote:

Now with all the wind , it looking bad. Thanks Jacqueline for the help.
here, I made a website showing how to attach plastic using batten on wood. Ingrid