Hoop green house covering

Reply to
Jacqueline Davidson

Could someone point me to a website that offer a covering thats easy to secure to the pvc hoop green house of to the base ? The green house raise garden base is 12' by 16'.

Reply to
Drew Cutter

Looks good . But what about rain ? - i.e wet spring . Allot people i know , vegetable garden is done for.

Reply to
Drew Cutter

Reply to
Jacqueline Davidson

Google "greenhouse film". That's what the plastic cover is called they roll over the hoop greenhouses.

Val

Reply to
Val

thanks . I took a look at friend greenhouse. He did a quick dirty job. Now with all the wind , it looking bad. Thanks Jacqueline for the help.

Reply to
Drew Cutter

here, I made a website showing how to attach plastic using batten on wood. Ingrid

Reply to
dr-solo