homemade compost bin

We provide the best composter to our customers for home composting,organic composting and teach them how to compost with composting videos.
--
Direct Compost

On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 08:06:27 +0100, Direct Compost

So it wouldn't be 'homemade' then, would it. Yet another 'banter' moron... get off Usenet and stick to Faecebook.