Help needed to identify palm tree

Can someone help me to identify this palm tree? It's not doing so well (it's a houseplant) and I wanna read up on best care for this type palm.
Thanks so much
http://www.mcreda.com/plant.jpg
if it is the 'cham.' then it should do pretty well indoors in a well lit area, now well lit to us might not be well lit to a plant. inside the house the atmosphere tends to be dry these plants like it more humid. they can be prone to bug attacks like mealy bugs (wolly thrips), scale insect and red spider mites. might also simply be that it is root bound.
in the picture it doesn't look too bad but pictures don't always show the exact. do you keep it well watered? you could introduce some foliar feeding use any liquid feeders at about 1/4 the recommended strength. and indoor plants do need a stint outside in a well lit area out of direct sun and wind.
i note that it has been flowering so it must be a little bit happy at least. also introduce foliage wetting with a spray bottle do this a couple or few times a day.
hope there is some help there for you
len
snipped
--