Hellebore seedlings. Now what?

For the first time, I have hellebore seedlings. There must be a hundred seedling growing under and around one of my older hellebores. They have their first set of true leaves. I'm not sure what I should do with them, or when. I think there are too many growing too close to leave them as-is. Any advice would be appreciated.
<< I think there are too many growing too close to leave them as-is. Any advice would be appreciated.
I love hellebores and have too many offshoots of a couple of hardy Zone 9 perennials. What's your zone, and would you consider a trade? I'm thinking of burgundy oxalis, hardy gloxinia and an unnamed bromeliad I found hidden under bushy lantana, planted in the back yard and now won't shop growing, even through light frost, maybe a couple of Virginia Oak seedlings...and so on.
>><BR><BR>
zemedelec

Unfortunately I'm in zone 6.