Hellebore seedlings. Now what?

For the first time, I have hellebore seedlings. There must be a hundred seedling growing under and around one of my older hellebores. They have their first set of true leaves. I'm not sure what I should do with them, or when. I think there are too many growing too close to leave them as-is. Any advice would be appreciated.

Reply to
Vox Humana

Unfortunately I'm in zone 6.

Reply to