heirloom seeds

Any websites where I could access info about heirloom seeds would be m,uch appreciated.
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 06:25:22 -0700, cricket wrote:

search google.com with the search term _ heirloom seeds _ and see what you get. I got 198,000 hits and the first page has many suppliers. Good luck.
--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://ywgc.com/resources.html
TI>.MSGID: 8:8/2003 9f0529ca TI>.REPLY: 8:8/2003 3435f28e TI>.TZUTC: -0600 TI>.CHARSET: PC-8
TI>> appreciated.TI>search google.com with the search term _ heirloom seeds _ and see what you ge TI>I got 198,000 hits and the first page has many suppliers. Good luck.
TI>-- TI>Yard Works Gardening Co. TI>http://ywgc.com/resources.html
# SLMR 2.1a # Wife is a witch, and then you ride,ride,ride, til u come
* Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com [8010] (8:8/62)