Growing Your Own: An Urban Farmers Memoir

Yea I know book spam but worth a look .
<http://flavorwire.com/34296/growing-your-own
Bill mentions E.B. White (Once and future king)
--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Stupid Bill gets confused some times.
"The Once and Future King is an Arthurian fantasy novel written by T. H. White. It was first published in 1958 and is mostly a composite of earlier works."
Read it !
--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Hard to depict the beauty . Perhaps similar to music by Wim Mertens?
Bill post to me at snipped-for-privacy@snip.net and I will reply with some music tidbits..
--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

On 8/19/09 6:51 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com, "Bill who putters"

hey PhoenixWench - thank you for the Wim Mertens = google was my friend and I'll be looking for more for my next iTunes splurge
Cheryl

Thanks for the read.
Makes me think about what could have been in South Central Los Angeles. if that human excrement, Ralph Horowitz, hadn't sold the property that was the South Central Community Garden. But he perceived an insult, and decided on group punishment, and destroyed with warehouses, a vital community asset, out of pettiness, and with no thought of the community. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Central_Farm
--
When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the
poor have no food, they call you a communist.