Growing Mimosa pudica in Montreal

Would somebody know if it is possible to grow Mimosa pudica in Montreal? Will it _require_ a greenhouse? I suspect it is rather difficult to maintain the correct temperature and humidity throughout the year, even indoor, without using a greenhouse.
Has anybody succeeded in growing Mimosa pudica in a weather similar to Montreal's?
Cheers, Kal
I have grown this mimosa (sensitive plant) here in Winnipeg. I started the seeds indoors in spring and put the seedlings out in late May. They flourished, reaching a height and spread of about 20 cm before frost in September. They flowered, and some of the seeds survived the winter and sprouted next summer. Those volunteer plants did not become large enought to flower before frost.
I kept a few plants indoors in pots. They became leggy in autumn and died, probably because of not enough light.
I hope this helps.
Andrew