garden mowers

I am a new member and wanted to know if anybody knows about lawnmowers
--
billy bubble

... it's usenet ... we're all experts on everything. :-)
billy bubble wrote:

Shoulda guessed it'd be a billy.
Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

What? Given up on Christians? Or are you just snowed in and can't get to the liquor store, so you decided to waste some bandwidth?
--
- Billy

Lots of bandwidth out there to waste. As for lawn mowers and being a very no specific question. I will respond with generalized statement about lawn mowers.
The more money you spend for your lawn mower, more than likely you will get a better lawn mower :)

I'm always as sucker for generalizations based on random data ;O)
--
- Billy
On 1/1/2011 4:26 PM, billy bubble wrote:

better spot and you won't have to deal with Billy ;)