Garden Disasters

Is your garden more gaff than gorgeous? Did the man of the house do something rickety with the rockery? Did you dig yourself a pond only to only to see the water vanish, leaving the goldfish gasping? Then you may be in urgent need of a little Garden ER! Contact us now to let us know what?s gone wrong and how the Garden ER team can help.

We?re looking for DIY garden projects that have gone seriously wrong, don?t work, look terrible or simply didn?t live up to your hopes. We want to meet the perpetrator of the gardening ?crime?, help them put it right and finally win them a pardon from their long-suffering ?victim?.

Email: snipped-for-privacy@hotbedmedia.co.uk or snipped-for-privacy@hotbedmedia.co.uk

Or call us on 0121 248 3908

Reply to
lindsayhinton

I know this is spam... However... "Did the MAN of the house do something rickety..." ????

Maanie and Rachelle must be some messed up chicks!!!

Reply to
Nad R

Actually, my wife's back gave out before she finished digging the veggie garden. Why don't you pop over and finish it for her

Thanks

Reply to
Garrapata

Maybe the following story will be of use.

An aging man lived alone in Ireland. His only son was in Long Kesh Prison, and he didn't know anyone who would spade up his potato garden.

The old man wrote to his son about it, and received this reply, "For HEAVENS SAKE, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the GUNS!!!!!"

At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen British soldiers showed up and dug up the entire garden, but didn't find any guns.

Confused, the man wrote to his son telling him what happened and asking him what to do next.

His son's reply was: "Just plant your potatoes."

Reply to
Billy