Fruit tree sale - 3 days to go!

My local nursery has pre-ordered fruit trees on sale till Sept 10.

Which of these apricots should I order? Not a clue. Of course I value taste above all. Wish I could remember which apricot I had in the garden years ago until it died. Delicious!

The 3 varieties offered by the nursery are:

Puget Blenheim Goldkist

I assume these are chosen because suitable for So. Calif. Coastal.

Your (quick!) input greatly valued.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson