Frozen compost

Anyone else's compost pile frozen?? At least the top and sides are frozen, but did not want to disturb the worms, if any, on the bottom. We are just beginning to end this cold snap. E. TN

Oh Phish you are such a good person, the worms say Thank you. My compost is not frozen, but its mighty soggy. We actually got some SUN today and it went up to 60 degrees! Emilie NorCal