Forsythia

Quick question on moving forsythia. Mine are about 1 year old and I have found lots of good info on how to move them in google. On thing I read is to prune the shrubs after transplanting. I was wondering if it is possible to root the pruned branches?

TIA,

Gary

Reply to
GaryM

Yes. You can read about it here:

Vox Humana

What a great site. I'm filing it. Thanks.

Marilyn

Reply to
Allview

Yes.

You can even bend branches down to the ground, cover them with dirt and have them root.

But why bother? The plant is such a weed, it will spread by itself.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

"Vox Humana" wrote in news:k4gmc.70862$Vp5.12806 @fe2.columbus.rr.com:

Reply to