Forcing bulbs?

Does anyone know how you figure out which bulbs to combine in one pot, to force different types in the same pot?
White Flower Gardens sells combination pots, for about a zillion bucks. I've got daffodils and tulips that are good forcing cultivars, but can't figure out which to plant with which in a pot.
Did that make any sense?
Jan
--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.

What's the confusion? Which bulbs need to be chilled for similar lengths of time? If that's it, why not just duplicate what WFF is selling?

of
Doug, you have to make allowances for Jan. She's been eating too much skunk cabbage and rotten moose meat and hanging around with every known loser in Alaska.

Isn't that cute? I have my very own troll following me around : )
--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.

I don't have the same bulbs that WWF is offering, and I don't like some of the bulbs that they put into their planters.
--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.

OK.....but when you say which to plant with which, are you referring to aesthetics, or combining varieties that need similar culture, or....???
If you pay us a zillion bucks we won't tell you but we will give you a few nice pots with mixed bulbs for you to force on your own!!!
-- The way to a man's heart is through barbequed ribs!!!