First real sign of spring

The lawn care companies are out!

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

LOL. They just came by today and "mowed" my neighbor's parkway. Well, they ran the mowers over brown grass that hadn't grown at all. I'm sure they got paid though.

Reply to
Mark Anderson

Yeah. They were going door to door here on Sunday morning. Told them what they could do with their harmful chemicals.

Reply to
Bill R

LOL! An old friend of mine got a job spraying lawns with that crap. They taught her that all a lawn needs is nitrogen for the grass and poison for the weeds.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Miklos

I couldn't believe my eyes or ears - it is 25 F on March 21 at 9 AM and the lawn care guy was riding around spreading ???? (no doubt some pre-emergent). At least he wasn't in a t-shirt!

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak