Fertilizer moistened still good?

I've been using E.B. Stone granulated fertilizer -- apply, scratch in, water.
Container got wet in our one & only (sob)rain about a month ago.
Question: Does that diminish its efficacy?
TIA
HB
Higgs Boson wrote:

No, chemically it will be the same, or so close that it doesn't matter. After it is applied it gets wet does it not? However, it may clump together and be hard to spread.
On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:16:59 PM UTC-7, David Hare-Scott wrote:

Tx.
HB

Higgs Boson said:

Depends. Do you notice an amonia smell? That could indicate that some of the nitrogen is being lost to the atmosphere. But nitrogen is the only nutrient that you could lose that way.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."