fall planting of clematis?

I just bought a half price snow queen clematis in a pot. The woman at the nursery told me that I could plant it now (I live in Zone 5, Pittsburgh, Pa) and that it would die back and bloom again in the spring. I'm thinking that I should bring it inside and plant it in the spring. Any suggestions? I'm not seeing to much info on fall planting in my climate doing a google search.

Never mind the zones that MIGHT be mentioned in this article. The guidelines are close enough for you to follow. http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/1000/1247.html
fall is better gives the roots time to grow and it will grow better than planted in spring. Ingrid