Extraordinary Gardens And Gardeners

HELLO, who out there has an extraordinary garden ? or considers themselves to be an extraordinary gardener ? know anyone who is ....? know anyone with a private garden out of this world ? Let me know! I'm working for a television company and we are looking to make some short films for the BBC on the above and would love to suggestions from yourselves!

Reply to
ermintrude